Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Crying Game.

Yep, Aaralyn cried for Jeff for 3 hours straight today. When I got home, I found Jeff lying on the floor, with his hair sticking straight up in the air, and the baby sleeping in her swing. The house was a mess, and I thought I may have to call in the people in the white coats to take Jeff for a little vacation. So, I guess no pictures today. If I would have thought sooner, I would have taken Jeff's picture.... NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE FOR THE RECORDS!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like the photo idea!! I think I will take a photo of Brian next time i leave him with the two kids. I would also like to take a picture of the mess I clean up before he gets home. Anyway I love seeing the pictures of the bab, but I would love to see some of you and Jeff. Just thought I would put in a request.