Friday, December 15, 2006

Hmmmm, Think, Think, Think......

Aaralyn likes to sit and talk to me while we cook dinner. She looked as perplexed as I did trying to help figure out what to make tonight!















Only once after we decided on some quick and fast Sloppy Joe's, did she question our judgement call for the night's menu. "Mamma, are ya sure?"















After I assured her that she would not have to eat them, and that daddy would love them, she settled into the bumbo for some good 'ol fashion cookin' songs. I hope the neighbors couldn't hear me belting out "B-I-N-G-O"

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just can't believe her facial expressions. Brian and I think she looks like a little baby doll. I can't wait for her to play with the Turk kids!! FYI Carter has been keepin an eye on her. He always wants to check your blog with me.