NEW YEARS EVE ...."The rest of the day"
After church, YaYa M (trying out a new name cause we have so many grand mothers) came over and we went to walmart. Aaralyn sat in the cart for the first time, after I put my coat down so that she couldn't actually touch the cart.. YUCK! She just thought she was the cat's meow.... Later that day I made quite the Mexican buffet for YaYa M and Pap pap J and Jeff for dinner. After we were all stuffed to the gills, we watched T.V. for a while and then got ready for bed after YaYa and Pap Pap left. Aaralyn was happily in bed by 10 and Jeff and I were snoozing away by 10:30. Not as exciting as we used to do, but much much more gratifying and I wouldn't change it for the world. Jeff, Aaralyn and I look forward to starting a new year together with lots of love. Hope everyone else is as lucky as Jeff and I are and have a great year too!
No comments:
Post a Comment