Tuesday, January 30, 2007

OK, OK, here it is.....

MONDAY night Jeff, Aaralyn and I went over to Gram and Pap Dave's house for dinner! Auntie Jenny is out of town, and we missed her, but we had tons of fun with Auntie Shelley! We were very sorry we forgot the camera! Thank you Auntie Shell, Gram Em and Pap Dave for a great night! WE LOVE YOU!




So, Eza got her hair cut today.... and now she looks like an 80's rocker!!!!! Auntie Jenny will love it!

and this is what Aaralyn thought of Eza's Hair!!!!!

and then Aaralyn promptly threatened me with the "evil eye" if I ever got her hair cut like Eza's! We can't forget she is Sicilian too!

I assured her I would never... but that daddy could not be trusted in this department! I mean...

And this is what Aaralyn had to say to Daddy's picture....

I agree with her!!!!! But we still love him!

No comments: