Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saturday's trip to the mall and CCF

Saturday, it was Brrrrrrrr Freezing; so we decided to call up Gramma M and head off to the Ross Park mall for a little shopping trip. Since we got there at 11:00am, we decided to hit up the CCF (cheesecake factory) for a little yummy in our tummy kinda food. After we ate more than our fair shares, then hit the mall running. We found of ton of good deals for Aaralyn for her next growth spurt. She is so tall that she is wearing a 6-9 month, but so skinny that her clothes hang off her if she doesn't wear a one piece outfit. So, Anyway we got a ton of great stuff for her.... And had a really nice day shopping, relaxing and spending time with Gramma M.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I still have a hard time finding clothes that fit Hannah. She still fits in a 12months waist, but needs the 2T for the length. Now with my new birthday gift I will be fixing and making lots of clothes for the little skinny mama.

BTW I don't know that I believe you go to Ross Park for all the great shopping!! I think you just think there are deals because the CCF is located so close by?!