Saturday, January 6, 2007

Taking a PAMPER DAY.... And I don't mean the diaper....

Aaralyn and I felt we needed a day of some R and R. Since we can't afford a trip to a day spa, we made our own. Aaralyn poses with her towel, then reads her favorite book while waiting for her scalp oil to soak in. Ahhhh, now that's the life.......



After enjoying our homemade spa treatments we headed off to the Rosspark Mall for some people watching and exercise. (I managed to not eat at the Cheesecake Factory!!!) Aaralyn and I had a great day together and got to talk to a lot of nice people who were admiring her smile and attentiveness as we walked around.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It must be said that she is going to be a great star one day!! She has the faces down and now she is already into the spa?! Just think I've known her since birth :-)