Monday, January 15, 2007

Whew... what a week!

Well, I know it has been a while since I updated, but it has been one heck of a week..... I worked night court, had a sick baby at home, and a husband that might have a hernia! Anyway, here are a few updated picks of the bubba.... and yes she is much better now. Only a bit of a cough remains. The good news, is that Aaralyn now weighs in at a whopping 13 lbs 10 oz. !!!! YEAH!!!!

Aaralyn tries her hand at skateboarding again!



HEY! this isn't so hard...... I could do this all day long!!!!!
"The Skateboard Whisperer" talks her Zen to the board to become one with the board.


She even manages to do her 'Godfather' (ARE YOU LOOKIN AT ME?) impression while balancing on the board... now that is talent!!!!


Ummmm, Excuse me, but who put this giant Shih-Tzu in my way to make me look so small?

Later this afternoon, after she tired of the skateboarding: Aaralyn inspects her exer-saucer toys to make sure they are up to the national baby safety codes....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just want to cuddle her in those purple 'jammies'.