Thursday, June 7, 2007

a few new pics

Ok,Ok, so it has been forever, but I have a ten month old who is trying to go straight to running and skip everything else! I am lucky I still have any hair left, let alone time to take a few pics. So, here they are..... Not the best pics by far, and as you can see, she was not all that happy about the camera being in her face tonight..... Like all great Diva's there are times when she doesn't want to smile for the paparazzi..........................

AHHHH... WHAT IS THIS???? That's not my good side!!!!!!!!!!!


If I close my eyes..... maybe that camera will be gone........

that didn't work... I'll try looking mean......



Still there? Ok..... Then I'll look away.....


Ok.... I will cry.... I swear.... I will........



Oh.......... What am I gonna do?



FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to smile though...........


Maybe smiling isn't so bad?

No comments: