To say we have a large family is an understatement, but we wouldn't change it for the world. Someway, somehow, all of these people have helped change and shape our crazy lives, and Jeff and I are excited for them all to be a part of Aaralyn's life too. Please keep in mind, that the word "family" in our dictionary doesn't mean just related by blood. There are many people in our family that have no blood relation at all, but are non-the-less family all the same. We love you all and thank you for being in our lives.
Little Bit O' Chat
Ok, so I decided to add this to my blog, so that anyone can "talk" without leaving comments. This doesn't replace comments! Please still feel free to leave all the comments you want. This is for the everyday stuff. Feel free to chat it up! And one would hope that I wouldn't have to remind anyone to be respectful and clean! Thank you!
2 comments:
It is so hard to pick, I love them both. I like the color in picture number one, so one it is!
Linda
I am with the M.I.L. (mother-in-law) #1.
Post a Comment