Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas with the Revilla Family

Well, as usual, Aaralyn has kept us guessing like only she can. Jungle book has been her Most Fav movie for the last three weeks, so much so, that she learned how to turn on the DVD player and play the movie herself, since apparently the three hundred times a day we did it was not enough for her. Christmas Eve emerged a new winner...... The STAR WARS SERIES! More Directly........... YODA!!!!!! ( who actually was my top winner when I was a child, second only to the Ewoks..... who didn't love Wicket?) To my surprise the Ewoks have yet to impress her, but I think that is only because she has her own little "EZA" Ewok impersonator right here at home! Anyway, Jeff decided Sunday that he couldn't take Baloo one more second and put in "Empire Strikes back" only to find that the little booger grabbed her bubba and climbed up on his lap and watched the whole movie with him. Every time Yoda came on screen she got very excited and had to point him out over and over again to Jeff. HUH! WHO KNEW? Needless to say it is a good thing I am a Star Wars fan, since I have watched it about 20 times since Sunday myself!


Anyway, here are some pics from the season of joy! Thank you to all and we hope you all had a very good holiday!

EZA



I don't know what was in her bubba Christmas Eve, but she sure looked loaded! lol!




DA-DA wait one minute, I not ready for another picture yet!


Give me a smooch maaaaaa!


Hey Pappy, look what I got... Or is that your stuff?


Maaaa, I like the Lamb Uncle Jed and Aunt Mary Francis got me, but you really need a tan, and to do something with that hair!


I don't mind the dress, but I HATE THIS HAT!




LOOK WHAT Grandma and Grandpa Revilla Got me.......... a REAL QUAD!
LOOK OUT EZA... I'M USING "THE FORCE"!

No comments: