Thursday, December 13, 2007

SCHOOL, SCHOOL, and more SCHOOL!

It's hard to believe that this semester is almost over already, but it has been going really well. Jeff has been SUPER DAD! He is picking up most, if not all, of my slack since I leave at 8 am and get home around 10pm 4 days a week. Aaralyn has been doing well with the adjustment. She did have a little blow out on Wednesday and Jeff had to bring her into the office to see me after she woke up screaming mom, and had a meltdown when he brought her downstairs and put the gate up. She tried to rip the gate down and screamed because she thought he locked me upstairs away from her. It was good for both of us to get to see each other for a little while.. I miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Anyway, here are a few pics from school and our little office visit.........

Yikes! I am pale.... The booger looks like her daddy from this angle!


Linda and her share some cracker time.


DADDA and the little cracker addict!




1st cut ever.... YIKES!


Tweener cut... lol


Last cut I did... much better than that first one!


"Kyle" before and after and then after that! He is still rugged.... and yes that is nose hair you see sticking out! GROSS!






side view of his last haircut.... Front view, still looking a little hippy-ish! I can't wait to clipper him!!!! YEAH!

4 comments:

PattiCakes said...

I love the last cut. That is the one I want. I will have to let mine grow in a little bit though. Aaralyn is so cute! I have changed my screen name to Patticakes. That is what Hannah called me now...lol. Have a great Christmas!!!

Nancy said...

You rock. Can't wait for you to cut my hair.

Grandma said...

My hair is poker straight, can you give me a cut that makes it curley?

tammy said...

I like the last cut after the Tweener cut. I'm not sure about that new look with the beard in the scrunchie. Hmmm.