Ben's Birthday Party
Saturday was my cousin's son's 2 year birthday party. Ben was actually born on my wedding day October 22. Here are just a few pics of the affair......
I think I got some award winning pics here. But this is my FAVORITE. Meet Baby Chase. 4 months old and weighing in at 17 lbs, he is quite the little stinker.....
Aaralyn is a Lion, that YaYa made for her. She looked so cute!
Ben also was a lion. He was supposed to be Buzz Lightyear, but decided that the Lion was a better choice last minute.
Charlie and Chase (both born in July) Look at each other. I wonder what they are thinking?
Hannah was Ariel- the little mermaid. Charlie was a penguin. Caleb was Ben 10. Tyler was a little old lady. Aunt Laurie was a witch. Gabe was Zorro. Bomber was a Magic Genie. Chase was a little skunk.
4 comments:
I just love these photos, but the "stinker" is THE BEST!! You should send it into a contest!! You would win.
great costume! Nice work YAYA! Looks like the party was a lot of fun. See ya soon.
LT
Love the babies and costumes! Aaralyn is getting so big! She looks so cute in her costume! That costume is awesome! Nice job, Yaya!
Love Aaralyn's costume! She is so cute! Nice job, YaYa!
Post a Comment