WE HAVE A NEW FAMILY MEMBER
Today we had to officially welcome "JUG HEAD" into our family. Most children carry a favorite blanket, stuffed animal or doll (action figure) of some sort with them everywhere they go. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ Not mine! She has been carrying around my empty milk jug for the past 3 days, and even went so far as to take her nap with it. So today I decided to welcome him into the family, and make it a little less strange (if possible) by giving him a name and a face..... I don't know why I thought I would have a "normal" child what ever that means, but then again, she is mine! GOD HELP US ALL!
Please let me introduce to you.... JUG HEAD.
She gives him kisses, and even made me kiss him about 10 times just during dinner.
She even tried to get him to sit in the designated spot for her drink, that she always put her drink into. Needless to say Jughead was a bit to big!
This is Aarlayn asking why he didn't fit.
I didn't take any of her napping with him yet, since we are all living in H*ll while she is teething and I know she would wake up screaming. I think I need to capture her scream and put it on here. It seriously makes your ears bottom out and you can't hear for a few seconds.
Well - bed time for me! night night!
2 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Leave it to "little bit" to think outside the box. I missed her last week, can't wait to see her and meet Jughead.
I just LOVE jughead. My kids must be stuck thinking inside the box with the blankets they carry everywhere.
Post a Comment