Friday, February 1, 2008

My crazy life....

It has been a while since I blogged, but to say that I am busy is the understatement of a lifetime. Between work, school, and family I am not sure which way is up, down or sideways. So here are a few pics to make everyone a little happy.

I did this updo in like 10 minutes because I had to leave early to get back home to Jeff the night of his hernia surgery. I started to take it out when I realized that I hadn't taken any pics....



Top pic of my first updo.

Side of the same updo.


FYI: I now can perform scalp treatments, and complete facials, so if anyone is interested please let me know, I need the practice! And nails/manicures are next semester, so get your hands ready......


now the important ones.............................. the true love of my life...................


Thank you Ginda (grammy linda) for the new jammies.... I know they are a little big, but I wanted to wear them.... and I think I look darn good sportin' the sag.... love ya! They are so comfy to lounge in and read my most fav Alphabet books!

Last but not least, we have to have at least one "drunk" pic! What kind of juice are you drinking girl?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the photos. Sarah Jane has the same jammies. I love them.

Anonymous said...

You can count me in for a facial! You can get practice, while I can get pampered...that sounds like a pretty fair deal! Also, love the updo...very nice work!
~Autumn :)